These and many other challenges situated at the intersection of economics and management form the basis of the MSc in International Economic Consulting.
The increasing complexity of international relations has led to a steadily growing demand for international economic consulting services in which consultants have skills to handle the analysis of complex data, to combine the analysis with knowledge about economic business principles, and to report the results in clear writing and oral presentations.
Large multinational corporations, regional and national policy-makers, international organisations like the World Bank, the EU, and the OECD, as well as a growing number of non-profit interest groups require sound economic analyses and feasibility studies for a wide range of issues.
Career opportunities for graduates in MSc in Economics and Business Administration - International Economic Consulting at Aarhus University include the following possibilities:
- Consultant in domestic or International Consulting Companies
- Analyst in regional and national governments
- Consultant in International Organisations and Development Agencies
- Economist with non-profit organisations
- Economist/Analyst with multinational companies, banks or industrial interest groups
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Econometric Methods in Economic Consulting
- Developing and Emerging Economies
- Organisational Economics and Strategy
- Empirical Industrial Organisation
- International Economic Integration
- Tools for Empirical Economic Analysis and Consulting
- Applied Economic Consulting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration International Relations View 14 other Masters in International Relations in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students that hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration (HA) or variants hereof from Aarhus University can pursue direct admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration after they complete their Bachelor’s degree programme.
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration, Bsc (HA) from one of the Danish universities, you fulfill the specific admission requirements for the Master’s degree programmes in Economics and Business Administration (cand.merc.).
- If you hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration (HA) or variants hereof from Aarhus University or Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration, Bsc (HA) from one of the Danish universities, with a diploma older than 2000, your Bachelor’s degree will be assessed according to the specific admission requirements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Aarhus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.