Information systems (or IT) are everywhere and are an inevitable part of our lives. For companies, IT provides opportunities for increased competitive advantages (across all types of business) and in our daily lives, IT provides opportunities for increased life quality. As an Information Management student you will learn about what is an IT system and how can IT be used to achieve strategic business goals.
The Economics and Business Administration - Information Management degree from Aarhus University offers great career prospects such as IT manager, project manager, change manager, or consultant, often in global and international organisations. Through a challenging and interesting degree programme, you will be provided with professional qualifications that enable you to play a key role in a modern organisation, working with digital transformation and digital innovation. Information systems and IT are enablers for innovation that transform the economy and create value.
The specialisation, Information Management/cand.merc.it, opens up for a wide range of job opportunities and gives you the qualifications to take up positions such as:
- Manager of IT functions in a company
- Management and ERP Consultant (e.g. SAP Consultant)
- Project Manager for business projects and IT projects
- Business innovation and development through IT
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Systems Research Methods
- IS Development and Implementation in a Business Context
- Project Management: A Practitioner's Approach
- IS Enterprise Architecture
- IS Strategy and Management
- Digital Innovation and Business Transformation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Business Information Systems View 3 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students that hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration (HA) or variants hereof from Aarhus University can pursue direct admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration after they complete their Bachelor’s degree programme.
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration, Bsc (HA) from one of the Danish universities, you fulfill the specific admission requirement for the Master’s degree programmes in Economics and Business Administration (cand.merc.).
- If you hold a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HD), you can also pursue admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration. However, it is required that you complete supplementary courses corresponding to 20 ECTS.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Aarhus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.