The Economics and Business Administration - Finance and International Business programme at Aarhus University exposes you to an international educational environment where students come from different countries and thus have different cultural backgrounds.
Members of faculty with an international background carry out all exams and courses in English.
The programme provides a theoretical framework for advanced academic study of finance and international business, which enables you to solve practical problems in the international business community.
The opportunities for participating in exchange and internship programmes either in Denmark or abroad make it a genuinely international education.
With an MSc in Finance and International Business, you will be able to undertake job functions such as
- Manager of foreign subsidiaries
- Expert on mergers and acquisitions
- Financial Manager
- International Controller
- Corporate Restructuring Expert
- International Business Strategist
- Business Entrepreneur
The international aspect of the programme is of course an ideal basis for a career in the international business community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- Applied Econometric Methods
- International Business and Finance
- Empirical Corporate Finance - Project
- International Finance Accounting
- Corporate Valution
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance International Business View 26 other Masters in Business Administration in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students that hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration (HA) or variants hereof from Aarhus University can pursue direct admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration after they complete their Bachelor’s degree programme.
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration, Bsc (HA) from one of the Danish universities, you fulfill the specific admission requirement for the Master’s degree programmes in Economics and Business Administration (cand.merc.).
- If you hold a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HD), you can also pursue admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration. However, it is required that you complete supplementary courses corresponding to 20 ECTS.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Aarhus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.