The Economics and Business Administration - Business Intelligence programme from Aarhus University includes a discussion of the procedural and technical infrastructure that collects and stores the data produced by company’s activities.
The programme will give you the competences and skills you need to take up managerial positions in private and public companies as well as in consulting firms. You will be able to work with the planning and implementation of business intelligence solutions. You will be familiar with various analytical tools and know how to apply these to new cases.
Graduates who complete the Business Intelligence programme acquire analytical skills that are highly demanded by both the public and private sector. Graduates may take up positions in international or Danish companies, public institutions and consulting firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Intelligence and Data Management
- IS Development and Implementation in a Business Context
- Business Forecasting
- Machine Learning for Business Intelligence
- Customer Analytics
- Data Science Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Business Intelligence & Analytics Machine Learning View 5 other Masters in Machine Learning in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students that hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration (HA) or variants hereof from Aarhus University can pursue direct admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration after they complete their Bachelor’s degree programme.
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration, Bsc (HA) from one of the Danish universities, you fulfill the specific admission requirements for the Master’s degree programmes in Economics and Business Administration (cand.merc.).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Aarhus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.