During the Pharmaceutical Science with Management Studies course at Kingston University you will study an area of interest in depth. Examples of projects include: medicinal chemistry (e.g. synthesis of anti-cancer compounds and natural products), pharmaceutical technology (e.g. optimisation of tablet manufacture and formulation), and drug delivery (e.g. smart polymer-based nanoparticles and extravascular peptide delivery).
Recent graduates have gone on to a range of areas, including:
- drug manufacturing and pharmaceutical technology;
- drug formulation and analysis;
- clinical trials;
- regulatory affairs;
- sales and marketing;
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics and Quality Systems
- Pharmaceutical and Analytical Technology
- Manufacture and Clinical Trials of Medicines
- Business in Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Pharmacy View 144 other Masters in Pharmacy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Kingston University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A good honours degree in chemistry, pharmacy, pharmaceutical science, pharmacology, biological science or biomedical science. Other chemistry or medical science degrees will be considered on an individual basis. All applicants will be expected to pass all mathematics modules within their first degree and should demonstrate sufficient competency in biology and chemistry.
- Applicants with alternative qualifications will also need appropriate experience (in healthcare, the pharmaceutical industry or a regulatory body, for example).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9860 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9860 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.