Key Facts and Aims
- The purpose of University of Ulsan's Clinical Nutrition program is to provide clinical nutrition specialist to counsel and develop meal plans which can help patients such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and obesity related diseases.
- Our department program is focused on the clinical nutrition field related to pathophysiology, advanced nutrition, clinical nutrition research, advanced nutrition evaluation & education, clinical nutrition practice and clinical nutrition therapy.
- Clinical Nutrition Therapy
- Advanced Nutrition Counseling and Education
- Research in Clinical Nutrition
- Clinical Nutrition Practice
- Master Dissertation Researchll
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You and both your parents must have foreign citizenship.
- Not eligible if you or any of your parents hold Korean dual-citizenship.
- Taiwanese applicants are eligible even if one of the parents holds Korean citizenship.
- You must hold a foreign citizenship (not Korean dual-citizenship) and must have completed or expect to complete all your primary and secondary education (equivalent to Year 12 qualification in Korea) fully outside of Korea.
- Master’s or Combined program applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a level of education equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.
International8600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4300 USD per semester during 12 months.
National8600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4300 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.