The Finance, Banking and Investments programme is offered by The Technical University of Kosice (TUKE).
The objective of the faculty is to develop knowledge and provide high quality and professional education in the field of economic sciences, contribute to the development of society and the formation of the regional economy by providing research and consulting activities, further training and services for local and regional community.
- Quantitative Microeconomics
- Portfolio Analysis
- Technical analysis
- Management of banking operations
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- a completed application for university studies of the second level
- a certified copy of the completed university education of the first level with a certified translation into the Slovak language
- the decision on recognition of completed education
- a certified copy of the transcript of records in the first level of studies with a certified translation into the Slovak language (Diploma Supplement)
- Curriculum Vitae in the Slovak language (or English, according to the language in which the student will study) signed by the applicant
- a copy of passport
- a proof of payment of the handling fee for the admission procedure (can be submitted to the Study department of the faculty concerned no later than the date of enrolment)
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Tuition fee for part-time engineer study is set at €620 per academic year.
Living costs for Košice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.