We offer a master degree in Quantum Technologies and Engineering at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Quantum physics has radically changed our understanding of nature and revolutionized our society with key findings to modern technologies, such as semiconductors and lasers, among others. Yet, the exploitation and harnessing of quantum phenomena to yield a new generation of quantum-based technologies have just begun.
- Thanks to the unprecedented progress in the control and manipulation of quantum systems, quantum effects such as entanglement and superpositions offer outstanding prospects for a new generation of devices. The forthcoming technologies will be quantum.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Quantum technologies and engineering
- Matrix quantum mechanics
- Wave quantum mechanics
- Electromagnetic optics and photonics
- Quantum computing
- Sensors and classical measurement instrumentation systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics General Engineering & Technology View 42 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic record of the access studies
- Knowledge of other languages higher than the minimum required (B2)
- Qualifications obtained in essential subjects for the master's degree course
- Motivation, interest and recommendation letters
International7200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7200 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.