The Master's in Entrepreneurship at SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences assists you in developing your entrepreneurial and soft skills, strengthening your business expertise and also helps you design, develop and launch your own business.
Throughout your studies, you will focus your attention on your business idea/start-up. In the Incubator Semester you will further develop your idea and build and expand your business. You will be supported by coaches, take part in workshops and receive feedback from other founders and experts.
Our innovative approach that pays off
With your Master's degree you can launch your own business or work in the innovation department of different companies. In addition to gaining entrepreneurial independence, the project- and skill-based programme enables you to work in innovation management and to lead demanding projects in the start-up scene.
Choose from the following career paths:
- Director of your own company
- Business development manager in start-ups
- Successor manager in SMEs
- Business analyst in venture capital firms
- Positions in innovation management, regional and business development
- Business or start-up consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurial Skills - Mindset, Action & Reflection
- Entrepreneurial Skills - Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Business Analysis & Planning
- International Contractual Management
- Creativity and Innovation Management
- Scientific Writing & Presentation Techniques
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 110 other Masters in Economics in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport/ID
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6450 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland): €800 / month
- Non-EU/EEA: €6450 / semester
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.