About the program
Master's students in the International Relations program at Belarusian State University study theoretical issues of international relations, world politics and security problems, conflicts and negotiations, economic problems of international relations, features of modern diplomacy, the impact of international relations on global development. At an advanced level, a foreign language is also studied for special purposes (at the student's choice) on the basis of available language training.
In the learning process, the following main professional competencies are formed:
- To have the ability to adapt to new situations, practical understanding of the accumulated experience and assessment of their capabilities, to state thinking, the ability to defend national interests in international communication
- Be able to solve practical problems, carry out expert activities in the foreign policy sphere, analyze information in the field of international relations
- Carry out professional activities in the international environment, solve theoretical problems in the field of international relations and world politics, analyze the decision-making process in international politics and security
- Methodology of studies of transformation of states and information security
- Actual problems of international humanitarian law
- Negotiation process
- Transnational Corporations in International Relations
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed higher education (diploma of a specialist or bachelor). Successful completion of the interview to determine the level of proficiency in the language of instruction (English or Russian) and in specialized subjects.
International4400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4400 USD per year during 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.