About the program
The Speech-Language Pathology program The Ohio State University is designed to meet the requirements for the ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) and a license to practice as a speech-language pathologist in the State of Ohio. The professional education program is designed to extend over two years of consecutive full-time enrollment.
- Speech sound disorders in children
- Language acquisition and early intervention in language delay
- Child language disorders: assessment
- Language disorders in adults
- Clinical seminar in speech and language disorders
- Voice disorders and cleft palate
- Normal swallowing
- Cognitive communication disorders in adults
- Motor speech disorders
- Augmentative and alternative communication
- Seminar in fluency disorders
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Linguistics Speech Pathology View 241 other Masters in Speech Pathology in United States
- The equivalent of a four-year bachelor's or advanced degree from an accredited college or university, earned by the expected date of entry into your graduate program.
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale or equivalent) for the last bachelor's or advanced degree earned.
- Transcripts or other credentials documenting that you have completed prerequisite academic work.
International43172 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43172 USD per year during 24 months.
National38737 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38737 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12136 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Columbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.