About the program
The Financial Management program at Belarusian State University forms competent specialists who know modern methods of financial management, which involve analysis and forecasting of the financial situation, the optimal composition of assets and sources of financing for an organization or a bank, investment projects, and enterprise value.
The result of the professional activity of our graduate should be the creation of systems for the effective management of financial resources and control over their use, aimed at achieving the strategic and tactical goals of the enterprise, improving its financial condition and ensuring sustainable rates of economic growth.
A graduate of the FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT program will be prepared for professional activity as:
- head of the enterprise, deputy head of economics and finance;
- financial director, head of financial structural divisions;
- financial manager, other senior employee (specialist) in finance.
- Strategic Management
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Financial markets
- Information Technology in Business
- Project Management
- Financial Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Notarized translation of the passport into Russian / Belarusian
- Notarized translation of a diploma of completed higher education, as well as applications to it in Russian / Belarusian with an indication of the studied disciplines and marks obtained for them.
- Work experience - 2 years (recommended)
- Notarized translation into Russian / Belarusian language of a medical opinion on the state of health issued by an official health authority of the country from which the candidate for study arrived. The medical report must be not older than 6 months!
- Certificate of HIV test, issued by the official health authority of the country from which the candidate for study arrived, with translation into Russian / Belarusian. Medical certificate must be not older than 6 months!
International4500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.