Successful graduates of this Learning, Teaching and Assessment Practice in HE programme at Edinburgh Napier University will also be recognised as a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (HEA).
Students will be assigned a personal tutor and can network with fellow practitioners from across the globe.
Successful graduates will be qualified to upgrade their professional standing and increase their opportunities for transfer within the university system.
More informationVisit official programme website
- This course aims to develop your engagement with the scholarship of learning and teaching and with the principles of student-centred higher education curriculum design, delivery and assessment.
- You’ll explore how people learn and investigate how assessment and feedback practice shapes learning.
- As you read around the module topics, you can expect to become increasingly fascinated by the challenges and complexities that underpin evidence-based teaching and learning.
- You’ll be joining a community of reflective practitioners and together, you will engage in collaborative online learning activities which develop your confidence, skills and experience in teaching.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 55 other Masters in Teaching in United Kingdom
- A Bachelor (Honours) degree (2:2 or above) with a background in a teaching and assessment role within higher education.
- Candidates with lesser qualifications may be considered if they possess sufficient relevant work experience within the industry.
- If English is not your first language, you may need to undertake an approved English language test. You can discuss the available options with your personal academic consultant.
International6327 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6327 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2880 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2880 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.