Successful graduates of this Learning, Teaching and Assessment Practice in HE programme at Edinburgh Napier University will also be recognised as a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (HEA).
Students will be assigned a personal tutor and can network with fellow practitioners from across the globe.
Successful graduates will be qualified to upgrade their professional standing and increase their opportunities for transfer within the university system.
This course is recognized by Staff and Educational Development Association (SEDA) and accredited by the Higher Education Academy (HEA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This course aims to develop your engagement with the scholarship of learning and teaching and with the principles of student-centred higher education curriculum design, delivery and assessment.
- You’ll explore how people learn and investigate how assessment and feedback practice shapes learning.
- As you read around the module topics, you can expect to become increasingly fascinated by the challenges and complexities that underpin evidence-based teaching and learning.
- You’ll be joining a community of reflective practitioners and together, you will engage in collaborative online learning activities which develop your confidence, skills and experience in teaching.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 78 other Masters in Teaching in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is current work experience in a teaching and/or supporting learning role in higher education with a minimum of 6 hours per week face to face contact with students. Experience must include design, delivery and assessment of undergraduate or postgraduate learning experiences.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient relevant work experience within the industry.
International6525 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6525 GBP per year during 12 months.
National3025 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3025 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland: £3,025
- Overseas and EU £6,525
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.