TU Dublin's School of Marketing has developed a new and innovative programme for business graduates who wish to specialise in the area of digital marketing.
Graduates of the Digital and Content Marketing programme from Technological University Dublin will have an exciting variety of career options in marketing and in specialist areas of the field including those that are new and emerging such as content creation.
What are my career opportunities?
Graduates can expect to work in such roles as marketing manager, digital marketing specialist, marketing analyst, social media manager, marketing technologist and many more. The work placement element of the programme provides participants with experience relevant to their interests in the field.
This coupled with the Digital Portfolio will prepare graduates for finding the right opportunity to match their new skills and competencies, while empowering them to build their own career trajectory.
- Participants will take 7 modules in semester one, 4 modules in semester 2, and undertake 2 self-pace modules over the duration of the course.
- The expected schedule of contact hours will be approximately 15 hours per week. The work-placement aspect of this course takes place for 12 weeks in semester 2.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing Marketing Management View 5 other Masters in Marketing Management in Ireland
- Applicants should have a minimum 2.1 honours business degree.
- Other applicants will be considered based on their experience, attitude and aptitude.
- If English is not your first language you will need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency as detailed on our website. Applicants for this course should have a minimum IELTS (Academic Version) English Proficiency of 6.5 overall (or equivalent) with nothing less than 6 in each component.
EU/EEA8550 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8550 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.