The Department conducts Post Graduate degree, diploma and certificate courses as well as Doctoral Course in Education.The programme is offered by University of Mumbai.
- Promote academic excellence and strive to provide quality education. It aims at building a community of teachers and teacher educators possessing a sound theoretical base in the discipline of Education, an ability to analytically examine and evaluate the knowledge acquired and apply the same in their respective fields.
- Develop a research orientation among students, teachers, and teacher educators, train them in research methodology; develop skills for conducting and guiding research and facilitating the dissemination of research findings among the researchers in education.
- Train middle-level managers of education to effectively manage self and the educational institution in their charge.
- Reach out to other educational institutions in the areas of Teaching Technologies, Research Methodology in Social Sciences and Education Management.
- Conduct and guide research in the field of Education.
The Department of Education endeavours to:
- Academic Writing
- Environmental Education
- Educational Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 3 other Masters in Special Education in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- All Documents needs to be translated into English.
- In case of foreign national it is mandatory that Ministry of Education or Indian Embassy in your country or your Country Mission i.e. your Embassy or Consulate in India attests the mark sheets.
- It is mandatory for all students to produce the same documents in original at the time of Firm Admission submission, as have been uploaded at the time of filling the form.
- Only students having Bachelor Degree are eligible for Masters Admission.
- All foreign students from Non-English speaking countries have to appear for English Proficiency Test (EPT)
Living costs for Mumbai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.