The Energy Systems and Management program at Delhi Technological University
- The department is having a bio-diesel research. Different species of TBO and non-edible oil such as manual, linseed, high FFA rice bran oil, jatropha, Karanja, vegetable oil algae are converted to bio-diesel as per quality standard of ASTM 0-6751. The Centre developed small to medium capacity bio-diesel processing units.
- The research projects are sponsored by different government organization like ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Govt. of India, and Conservation Research modern laboratories and research facilities for fluid mechanics, I.C. engines, automotive engineering, robotics, solar energy, flexible manufacturing system, facilitated by NT enabled workstations and R&D; competitive robots with digital controller Association. Yan mar Co. Ltd., Osaka Japan, funded project has started in December 2007 for the performance and Endurance test on diesel engine on heat bio diesel for 1500 hours.
- The department has been awarded a research project titled "Development of Ice slurry production Technology" under research promotion scheme by AICTE.A project on "Development of solar Photovoltaic Powered Vehicle" has been approved by Ministry of New & Renewable Energy, Govt. of India. Recently a project for the production of bto-diesel From waste cooking oil (generated in hotels & restaurant etc.) Has been awarded by Department of Health and Environment Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The Department also organizes Invited lectures, conferences and short-term Courses for the benefits of students and Faculty members.
- Energy Storage Technology
- Energy Analysis
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Integrated Energy System
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 29 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The candidate should be in possesion of valid TOEFL/IELTS score
- Original and two sets of photocopies of Academic Transcripts.
- Original and two sets of photocopies of Passing/Qualifying Certificate.
- 6 passport size color photographs
- Original work experience certificate (if applicable).
- Sponsorship letter from student
- Organization or Ministry of Education of concerned country(if applicable).
- Medical Fitness certificate for health and fitness from any registered doctor/medical practitioner
International5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per year during 24 months.
National2500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 USD per year during 24 months.
- National: SAARC and ASEAN
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.