Liberty University ’s Master of Science in Exercise Science and Wellness - Nutrition and Exercise Science (Online) offers a core curriculum that includes exercise physiology, fitness assessment, and key principles of nutrition. The nutrition and wellness concentration features pivotal information for a health professional — with courses focused on diabetes, obesity, and chronic disease.
Potential Careers for Master’s in Fitness and Health Graduates
- College instructor
- Health and fitness coordinator
- Medical fitness specialist
- Nutrition and exercise specialist
- Wellness coach
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Health and Physical Activity
- Promoting Physical Activity in the Community
- Nutrition & Chronic Disease
- Diabetes, Obesity & Eating Disorders
- Performance Nutrition for the Physically Active
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Sciences View 135 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18645 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18645 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State18645 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 12 months.
- PT tuition per credit: $615
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.