The Development in Investment and Construction Activities program at Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (MGSU) will provide its holders with competitive advantage on the job market.
For the career development future graduates can consider following prospects:
- positions as project managers and CEO in development companies implementing investment and construction projects;
- specialists and managers in commercial real estate management companies;
- to work as specialists and managers in companies that manage commercial real estate;
- to work in public sector, regulating investment and construction activities;
- to work for the government contractors in the field of construction and real estate.
- Development of the idea and formation of the project concept
- Business planning and evaluation of the effectiveness of investment projects
- Market analysis and formation of a promotion strategy
- Models of financing development projects
- Modeling the life cycle of an investment and construction project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 10 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The completed Application form for foreign students;
- The notarized copy of the educational document, legalized in the country of issue, including a copy of the page with the legalization mark
- The Russian translation of the educational document, certified by translator;
- The copy of the first page of foreign passport;
- The copy of previously obtained Russian visa;
- The Russian translation of the first page of foreign passport, certified by translator
- The copy of the payment document confirming transfer of the application fee to NRU MGSU
International5078 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5078 EUR per year during 24 months.
National5078 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5078 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 350,000 RUB per year
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.