- Zhejiang Normal University's Resources and Environment program
- Zhejiang Normal University, founded in 1956, is located in Jinyi Metropolitan District, one of the four major metropolitan areas of Zhejiang Province. It takes only 40 minutes to get to Hangzhou and 100 minutes to Shanghai. Another campus is located in Hangzhou, the provincial capital of Zhejiang Province.
- Resources Engineering
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Environmental Sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Natural Resource Management View 8 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Registration photo
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of visa (applicants in China)
- Copy of your notarized highest diploma
- Copy of your final academic transcripts
- Foreigner physical examination form
- Police Certificate
- A statement of no drug addiction history
- Bank Statement of one semester tuition fee
- Two recommendation letters
- TOEFL over 80 points or IELTS5.5 and over
- Study or research plan
International3544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3544 USD per year during 24 months.
- 24,000 RMB per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.