Liberty University 's National Security - Homeland Security (Online) degree can help you qualify for a wide range of positions within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and other federal agencies that aim to protect the United States. You could work in border protection, immigration services, telecommunications, international or domestic terrorism, or even federal law enforcement. You might also pursue a career as an investigator or secret service member, or you could secure a position working with disaster relief efforts when American citizens face hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, or other natural disasters.
Career Opportunities for Homeland Security Online Graduates
- Defense program project manager
- Elected official
- Federal law enforcement officer
- Government manager/executive
- Homeland security program analyst
- Immigration services officer
- International or domestic terrorism analyst
- Legislative aide
- Policy analyst
- Research specialist
- Secret service member
- Security specialist
- Telecommunications analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- National Security Structure & Responsibilities
- Ethics in National Security
- Sovereignty & National Security Challenges
- Terrorism & National Security
- Homeland Security Organization & Administration
- Legal Issues in Homeland Security
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesTerrorism & Security View 98 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 18 months.
National13560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State13560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 18 months.
- PT tuition per credit: $615
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.