Designed for professionals, an MBA is different from other Masters degrees in that it draws very much on your life and personal experiences. You’ll have group work, real-life examples and case studies to work through. This internationally-recognised qualification will develop your managerial skills and give you the expertise you need to take on senior roles.
This Master of Business Administration from Edinburgh Napier University is tailored to the dynamic, contemporary, global business environment, focused on developing skills in leadership and the application of conceptual management theories to current practice.
How you’ll be taught
This is a full-time course and is split up into three trimesters. You can choose to start in either January or September.
- September starts: 12 months
- January starts: 16 months with a three-month break over the summer (after the first taught trimester)
You’ll learn by a variety of teaching methods including lectures, interactive tutorials and independent study.
The Edinburgh Napier MBA will provide you with the opportunity to realise your full career potential.
You’ll be in demand as employers worldwide seek graduates with a recognised portfolio who are able to deliver solutions in complex organisational settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing and Building High Performing Organisations
- Global Business Economics and Finance
- Management and Organisational Change
- Leading Strategic Decision-Making
- Managing Innovation
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 334 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. In addition, applicants must have two years' relevant work experience. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
- We welcome applications from students studying a wide range of international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18540 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18540 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National16115 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16115 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland: £16,115
- Overseas and EU: £18,540
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.