Designed for professionals, an MBA is different from other Masters degrees in that it draws very much on your life and personal experiences. You’ll have group work, real-life examples and case studies to work through. This internationally-recognised qualification will develop your managerial skills and give you the expertise you need to take on senior roles.
This Master of Business Administration at the Edinburgh Napier University is tailored to the dynamic, contemporary, global business environment, focused on developing skills in leadership and the application of conceptual management theories to current practice.
The Edinburgh Napier MBA will provide you with the opportunity to realise your full career potential.
You’ll be in demand as employers worldwide seek graduates with a recognised portfolio who are able to deliver solutions in complex organisational settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic Management
- Global Business Economics and Finance
- Leading Strategic Decision-Making
- Management and Organisational Change
- Managing Innovation
- Marketing and Building High Performing Organisations
- Research Skills for Managers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 506 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. In addition, applicants must have two years' relevant work experience. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15660 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15660 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland: £15,660
- Overseas and EU: £18,000
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.