Designed for professionals, an MBA is different from other Masters degrees in that it draws very much on your life and personal experiences. You’ll have group work, real-life examples and case studies to work through. This internationally-recognised qualification will develop your managerial skills and give you the expertise you need to take on senior roles.
This Master of Business Administration at the Edinburgh Napier University is tailored to the dynamic, contemporary, global business environment, focused on developing skills in leadership and the application of conceptual management theories to current practice.
The Edinburgh Napier MBA will provide you with the opportunity to realise your full career potential.
You’ll be in demand as employers worldwide seek graduates with a recognised portfolio who are able to deliver solutions in complex organisational settings.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic Management
- Global Business Economics and Finance
- Leading Strategic Decision-Making
- Management and Organisational Change
- Managing Innovation
- Marketing and Building High Performing Organisations
- Research Skills for Managers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 319 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. In addition, applicants must have two years' relevant work experience. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International17472 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17472 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA15200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15200 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.