This Marketing with Festival and Event Management at the Edinburgh Napier University is particularly aimed at those who wish to combine the key principles and practice of marketing with a specialisation in the management of festivals, events and conferences.
You’ll be able to make a vital contribution to commercial success in both the private and public sector. The practical applications, based on real business scenarios, will equip you for a marketing career in this fast-growing international industry.
The scope of marketing employment opportunities is wide. Most businesses recognise the need for a marketing function and positions constantly arise in a variety of positions worldwide.
You’ll be particularly well-equipped for marketing roles in the festivals, events and conference industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behaviour
- Contemporary Issues in Festivals and Events
- Developing Intercultural Competence in the Workplace
- Direct & Digital Marketing
- Festival and Event Management
- Global Marketing
- International Business Event Management
- International Sales Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Event Management View 63 other Masters in Event Management in United Kingdom
- The entry requirements for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at a 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International15620 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15620 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7810 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7810 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland: £7,810
- Overseas and EU £15,620
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.