Liberty University ’s Master of Public Administration - Healthcare (Online) is designed to give you the flexibility you need to meet your educational needs without sacrificing your day-to-day responsibilities.
America’s healthcare system and the political process are complex, but Liberty University seeks to Train Champions for Christ who can tackle the intricacies of healthcare with a biblical worldview.
Potential Healthcare Management Career Options
After completion of your MPA degree in healthcare, you may have the opportunity to pursue a career as a(n):
- Administrative services manager
- Community health worker
- General and operations manager
- Medical and health services manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fundamentals of Public Administration
- Community Economic Development
- Public Policy Analysis
- Politics & Policy of Public Sector Budgeting
- Management of Public Sector Organizations
- Legal & Ethical Issues for Health Professionals
- Healthcare Administration
- Politics & Health Policy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Health Public Administration View 571 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA or above for admission in good standing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 18 months.
National13560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State13560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 18 months.
- PT tuition per credit: $615
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.