- University of Gaziantep, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Department aims to equip students with a well-rounded undergraduate education that provides them the following characteristics and skills:
- Strong materials science background based on structure-property-processing-performance correlations.
- Solid laboratory skills gained via participation in up-to-date projects.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Active and willing engagement in collaborative research.
- Eagerness to promote the role of materials research and development in the society to build a better future.
- We are committed to this mission to raise the future leaders of industry and academia.
- Scientific methods
- Ethical rules and applications in Higher Education
- Ethical violations and consequences in the scientific world
- Concepts and terms related to ethics
- Preparation and presentation of scientific projects
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 23 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidate Application Form
- High School Diploma
- Passport / Turkish Identity Card / Blue Card
- One (1) Photograph
- Exam Fee Receipt
International5046 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5046 EUR per year during 24 months.
National5046 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5046 EUR per year during 24 months.
24,870 TRY per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.