As part of your chiropractic training, you will study the human body in health and disease, be able to identify abnormalities of human structure and function, and manage patients through manual methods. These include manipulation, soft tissue techniques and active rehabilitation.
Clinical experience is a major part of the chiropractic programme. Elements of clinical work are introduced from the start and are carefully integrated to reinforce your academic study. Your final year is a clinical placement, during which you will treat and manage patients with musculoskeletal disorders to develop your clinical skills, confidence and employability.
This is a fully integrated undergraduate Masters degree programme that is accredited by both the General Chiropractic Council (GCC) and the European Council on Chiropractic Education (ECCE). This ensures that graduates meet national and international chiropractic accreditation standards and can register with the GCC to practise in the UK.
Graduates of this Chiropractic course from University of South Wales will be eligible to apply for registration with the General Chiropractic Council (GCC) to practise as a chiropractor in the independent sector in the UK. There is also opportunity to apply for registration and employment in other countries worldwide.
Our chiropractic course boasts a very high employment uptake in the profession. Chiropractic is a growing profession in the UK and Europe that offers substantial opportunities. There are also career opportunities in education, or you could specialise in sports medicine, rehabilitation, neurology or research.
Our Chiropractic programme is accredited by both the General Chiropractic Council (GCC) and the European Council on Chiropractic Education (ECCE).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Physiology
- Clinical Anatomy
- Clinical Imaging
- Clinical Management
- Behavioural Science
- Clinical Imaging and Diagnosis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 945 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Typical A-Level Offer
- ABB - BBC to include Biology and one other Science subject which must be either Chemistry, Psychology, Physical Education, Mathematics or Physics and to exclude General Studies.
- Pass the Advanced Welsh Baccalaureate Diploma with Grade B/C in the Skills Challenge Certificate and AB/BB at A Level to include Biology and one other Science subject which must be either Chemistry, Psychology, Physical Education, Mathematics or Physics, and to exclude General Studies.
- BTEC Extended Diploma Distinction Distinction Merit - Distinction Merit Merit to include Biology and Chemistry modules
- Pass the International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum score of 32 overall including a score of 5 in Biology and one other Science subject at higher level, and 5 or above in English at standard level
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.