Whether you’re contemplating a career in international business or currently working and planning to enhance your qualifications, this International Business Management course from Edinburgh Napier University will give you the tools you need to be successful in the international business management arena.
Covering issues such as intercultural business communication, strategy, innovation, global economics and global marketing, it addresses the essentials of modern international business and opens doors to increased employment opportunities at postgraduate level.
In recent years, students have come to our MSc courses with degrees from many different disciplines, and have gone on to build careers in a range of industries in the public, private and voluntary/not-for-profit sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics and Finance in a Global Environment
- Creating Business Excellence and Marketing
- Global Marketing
- HRM in an International Context
- Intercultural Business Communication
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies International Business View 1544 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
- We welcome applications from students studying a wide range of international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16075 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16075 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National8040 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8040 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland: £8,040
- Overseas and EU: £16,075
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.