Quantitative methods have deeply transformed the world of finance and insurance. Nowadays, new computational tools and artificial intelligence techniques are bringing revolutionary changes in these sectors.
Experts in Computational Finance will master the techniques for analysing, modelling and managing financial risks, combining knowledge and competencies in economics, mathematics, statistics and informatics.
Graduates in the Computational Finance degree from University of Padua have a good command of computational and quantitative techniques, aligned with the latest trends of the financial and insurance sectors. Graduates can pursue a wide range of careers in banking, insurance, asset management, energy and consulting firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Computational Mathematics
- Fundamentals of Information Systems
- Principles of Financial Economics
- Regression and Time Series Models
- Stochastic Methods
- Machine Learning for Finance
- Econometrics for Credit and Market Risk
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- 2 November - 2 February
- 2 March - 2 May
DisciplinesFinance Computer Sciences View 41 other Masters in Finance in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for admission to a Master’s degree, you need a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent foreign qualification with specific curricular requirements obtained from a higher education institution accredited according to the national educational accreditation system of the country where it is located.
- Should your study title be issued by two or more universities (e.g. the awarding and the teaching institutions are not the same and pertain to different national education systems), each institution must be accredited according to the national educational accreditation system of the country where it is located.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2626 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2626 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2626 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2626 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Padua
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.