The course offers high specialization in circular economy and provides students with various innovative tools to operate in a context of economic and environmental sustainability, aimed at the enhancement of natural resources, the use of secondary raw materials, the sustainable management of the value chain and the fostering of industrial symbiosis. The course provides students with the skills to work in areas related to the integration of technological innovation with new skills in productive reconversion and sustainable development.
- Graduates will have professional opportunities in various job fields and will be able to hold innovative roles and professional figures in line with the orientation of the markets and of economy in general.
- This degree grants access to the state exam for registration in the Register of Auditors.
- Business Organization
- Environmental Economy
- Circular Economy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Environmental Economics & Policy View 7 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in the classes L-18 Business Economics or L-33 Economics Sciences. Alternatively, enrollment is possible through the possession of other Italian or non-Italian, recognized, Bachelor’s degrees.
- Educational documents and track records
- After the pre-enrollment, students undergo an interview to verify personal preparation, the possession of adequate language skills
International1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Foreign students from Developing countries (Decreto Ministerial 689 – 16 September 2015): 533,79 Euro per year;
- Other foreign students: 1000,00 Euro per year.
Living costs for Viterbo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.