About the program
The Master of Dietetics program at Charles Darwin University combines theory and practical placements across dietetic practice including food systems, community and public health nutrition, research and clinical services. Be equipped with skills to navigate complex and growing challenges; aiming to address inequities in food, nutrition and health and culturally-safe practice.During the Master of Dietetics course you will complete 112 days of professional placements, including short intensives at our Casuarina campus and a full-time placement in the final semester.CDU arranges all placements and has partnerships with health and community organisations across regional, rural and remote locations in the Northern Territory. You are responsible for the cost of attendance including travel and accommodation. CDU cannot guarantee placements near your residential location. You are encouraged to investigate scholarship opportunities.
- Food Systems Management
- Nutrition and Dietetic Counselling
- Nutrition Across the Lifecycle
- Food, Society and the Environment
- Public Health Nutrition
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics View 25 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS CODE: 108289C
- Successful completion of a recognised bachelor degree or equivalent international qualification in a health-related field (inclusive of biomedical science, science, health sciences, nutrition, food science and exercise science);
- Applicants must have attained a GPA of at least 5.00 in their bachelor degree;
- A brief written statement
- The completion of specified units undertaken in prior qualifications. This must be evidenced in your transcripts along with unit outlines from the year study was undertaken.
International29520 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29520 AUD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.