This Intercultural Business Communication at the Edinburgh Napier University will give you a solid understanding of intercultural business communication and a range of issues related to cross-cultural business. You'll be well prepared for a career in international tourism, commerce or marketing.
Intercultural business communication deals with the study of communication in intercultural and cross-cultural business contexts. It plays a key role in the global economy and world commerce as it considers cultural differences between international business partners and clients.
Opportunities in international tourism, commerce and marketing and also human resources, where trained professionals are required to negotiate business ventures with overseas clients and markets and train and support international workforces.
You could also progress to further academic study on a higher research degree.
Careers for those having studied the MSc in Intercultural Business Communication often go into Marketing or Human Resources related areas such as:
- International Officer
- Human Resource Management
- Global Marketing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advertising as Cultural Discourse
- Business Economics and Finance in a Global Environment
- Business Skills for Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- Case Studies in International Tourism
- Contemporary Human Resource Management
- Developing Intercultural Competence in the Workplace
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Human Resource Management Hospitality Management View 89 other Masters in Hospitality Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
- We welcome applications from students studying a wide range of international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16075 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16075 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National8040 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8040 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland: £8,040
- Overseas and EU £16,075
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.