Learn from experienced industry professionals. In this program, you can study practical, real-world content developed in collaboration with New York Times bestselling author and Christian novelist Karen Kingsbury as well as learn from faculty members who have extensive experience.
You can focus on specialized techniques for education, grant writing, and many essential roles in business, government, and nonprofit markets. Liberty University ’s Master of Arts in Professional Writing (Online) can help equip you to communicate effectively through digital media, traditional publishing, and the latest cutting-edge information technology, all while providing the flexibility of our state-of-the-art online learning environment.
Potential Career Options with a Master’s in Professional Writing
- Business writing
- Grant writing
- Professional writing
- Promotional writing
- Publishing and editing
- Technical writing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Ministry and Business
- Our professional writing major will cover a variety of tasks such as business research methods and writing grants. You may also choose to learn the unique communication skills needed for Christian ministry and upper levels of leadership in professional and personal settings.
- This is more than just an online master’s degree in writing and editing. You could use your writing skills to make a difference and sway public opinion by studying speech writing for candidates and policymakers. Some of the greatest speeches and moments in history were scripted by professional writers.
- We want to make sure that our master’s in professional writing online helps prepare you for the digital age as well. You may study how to create campaigns for the movement of products or organizations towards growth.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCreative Writing View 55 other Masters in Creative Writing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA is required for admission in good standing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 18 months.
National13560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State13560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 18 months.
- PT tuition per credit: $615
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.