Liberty University ’s Master of Business Administration - Nonprofit Leadership and Management (Online) degree offers rigorous academics to give you a solid foundation in core business practices. The nonprofit leadership and management area of study features courses tailored to the needs of a future professional directing a nonprofit organization.
Potential Career Options with an MBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management
A Master of Business Administration is one of the most highly recognized degrees in the field of business and business management. With an MBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management, you can be highly qualified to pursue management and executive-level positions such as, but not limited to:
- Compliance manager
- Investment fund manager
- Regulatory affairs manager
- Social and community service manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Economic Environment
- Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Policy & Strategy in Global Competition
- Workforce Planning & Employment
- Grant Acquisition & Management
- Non-Profit Management
- Strategic Communication Campaigns for the Digital Age
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Leadership View 901 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA or above for admission in good standing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State12712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
- PT tuition per credit: $615
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.