Partners: Technical University of Madrid, Spain; Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Poland; Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland)
Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology Integration in Mining at EIT RawMaterials Academy is an industry-driven project developed by a consortium of universities, leading industry partners and research centers. MEITIM Project will lead to the definition and setting up of a multidisciplinary MSc program aimed to create a new generation of technologists by complementing their deep technical knowledge and skills in raw materials disciplines with a sound knowledge in latest technologies and with the ability to integrate innovations and new technologies into feasible business solutions in the primary sector of raw materials.
MEITIM Project will be oriented to:
- Enhance the creativity and innovation capacity of engineers.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of technologies (by a practical training) that are entering in the primary sector of the raw materials value chain (geology, mining, mineral processing and metallurgy). This will give them the ability to understand technical, business, social and economic aspects, as well as giving them a broad understanding of innovation and entrepreneurship in the raw materials sector.
- Stimulate technological innovation and technologies integration with the vision of creating new opportunities and added value.
- Improve the mindset of entrepreneurship.
- Complement the T-Shape profile of professionals trained.
By integrating innovation, technology integration, creativity and entrepreneurship, graduates of this programme will have the ability to transform real problems into research challenges and generate innovative ideas and strategies with an entrepreneurial vision.
The activities related to innovation and the conception, design, manufacture, evaluation, certification and marketing of technological products and services will be, among others, professional competencies associated with this degree.
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Mining, Oil & Gas View 6 other Masters in Mining, Oil & Gas in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
For more information please visit the university's website
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.