You’ll be studying with top faculty members through French at Audencia Business School, Spanish at Deusto and English at Bradford during this European and International Business Management trilingual one-year programme at Audencia Business School, giving you the knowledge and adaptability you’ll need throughout your career.
Joint degree from these top European institutions
- Bradford University School of Management, United Kingdom
- Deusto Business School, University of Deusto, Spain
- Audencia Business School, France
Tripled networks & services across Europe
- Corporate connections of three respected institutions
- Internship opportunities in France, Spain, the United Kingdom, and more
- Career services support from Audencia, Bradford and Deusto
- Access to three large international job boards
- Alumni connections and optional network membership from all three
Reach your goals – and the world
Audencia generates international leadership talent, and our international connections extend beyond the campus to our corporate partners. Enjoy all of the advantages of Audencia in addition to the resources and recognition of two leading universities in the United Kingdom and Spain during your study abroad.
Audencia’s Career Services team – with international corporate backgrounds – will help you throughout the entire career development process. You will have access to:
- Individual career coaching and advising
- 15,000+ employment opportunities posted each year on our dedicated intranet
- Employment fairs with 120+ companies
- CV workshops
AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisation and Management
- Project Management
- Corporate Finance
- Change Management
- Management of Global Responsibility
- Languages (French and Spanish and English)
- European Environment and Community Management
- European Marketing
- Purchasing Management
- European Financial Analysis
- Export Techniques
- Law or European Business Law
- Corporate Strategy in Europe
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are open until the class is full and are processed on a rolling basis. Due to the limited number of places available in this competitive programme, we advise applying as soon as possible.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business European Studies View 15 other Masters in European Studies in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Four-year bachelor’s degree (or three-year bachelor’s degree with professional experience)
- Proficiency in English and either French or Spanish; lower-intermediate level (or higher) in the third language
- French or Spanish (5%) for B2 language levels
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15350 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA15350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15350 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- €300 for optional intensive language lessons
Living costs for Nantes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
In addition to an Audencia scholarship, you may be eligible for funding by other public or private bodies.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.