About the program
The curriculum is led by nationally recognized instructors who are academic or industry experts. The Master's program is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
The program is accelerated, which enables students to complete a Master of Science in Transportation Management degree in two and a half years. Classes are held in the evening, allowing students to work full time while earning their degrees. Students generally take one course at a time, one night per week for each 10-class session, for a total of four classes per year. Students attend these live classes online.
- Transportation Systems & Society
- Transportation Funding & Finance
- Transportation Marketing & Communications Management
- Transportation Policy & Regulation
- Transportation Planning & Project Development
- Leadership & Management of Transportation Organizations
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesTransport Management Transportation Engineering View 17 other Masters in Transport Management in United States
- Complete the online CalState application and pay the $70 application fee
- Submit one set of official transcripts from every institution of higher education you have attended, even those where you did not get a degree
- Submit a statement of purpose directly to the MSTM program
- Submit a resume to the MSTM program
- Submit a letter of recommendation. The letter should be written by a supervisor who has managed you in paid or volunteer work or by a university instructor who taught you
- Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 may submit GMAT or GRE scores to demonstrate readiness for graduate work
International5100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12750 USD for the full programme during 30 months.
National5100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12750 USD for the full programme during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.