Learn advanced skills in curriculum development and implementation while becoming a content specialist in the high-demand areas of mathematics. The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley's Curriculum and Instruction with a Content Specialization in Mathematics online M.Ed. program can advance your specialized knowledge and skills for use in the classroom or in a variety of educational settings.
- Graduates of the MED in C&I with a Concentration in Mathematics program may seek positions as instructional coordinators, curriculum leaders, instructional coaches, mathematics education mentors, educational consultants, mathematics specialists, and similar positions in school districts.
- he MED in C&I provides 15 credit hours in Mathematics. Graduates of the program who are seeking opportunities to teach dual credit courses in the high school setting will need one additional three hour Mathematics course beyond the master’s degree.
- Assessment of Learning
- Curriculum Problems and Processes
- Contemporary Geometry
- Number Theory
- Discrete Mathematics
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Mathematics View 1311 other Masters in Education in United States
- Submit your application online.
- Submit transcripts from all colleges/universities
- GPA 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
International13750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
National13750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
In-State13750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.