The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley's Curriculum and Instruction with a Content Specialization in Elementary Math and Science Education enhances your ability to serve the needs of elementary students.
- Career opportunities for graduates range from curriculum specialist, instructional coordinator and mentor to educational consultant and policy developer.
- The M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction is an accelerated, fully online, 30-semester credit hour program.
- Models and Methods in Science Education
- Mathematics and Science Education Project
- Development of Laboratory and Field Experiences
- Historical and Sociocultural Foundations of Education
- Curriculum Problems and Processes
- Teaching and Learning Algebraic Concepts
- Teaching and Learning Geometric Concepts
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Mathematics View 126 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- Submit your application online.
- Submit transcripts from all colleges/universities
- GPA 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
International13750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
National13750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
In-State13750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.