The Master of Global Commerce degree from the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley is a 10-month, 30 credit-hour program offered entirely online and designed to train professionals to connect across national borders, create global partnerships and improve supply chain resilience.
- It is targeted at emerging professionals pursuing career advancement in the supply chain management sector and mid to senior-level professionals seeking additional training and knowledge to meet the fast-changing global commerce and supply chain management landscape.
- This degree is grounded within the context of a broader understanding of the global and cultural implications and the sustainability challenges of a shifting world.
- Those who complete this program will also be awarded a Certificate of International Sustainability Management.
- International Business
- Global Procurement
- International Trade
- International Supply Chain Management
- International Import Export
- Global Leadership Theory
- International Commerce Law
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 143 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Submit your application online.
- Submit transcripts from all colleges/universities
- GPA 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- GMAT or GRE required for admission. GMAT/GRE waiver available
International14167 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14167 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
National14167 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14167 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
In-State14167 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14167 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.