Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Administration at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley is designed for those who are interested in leadership and administration as nursing leaders.
- The degree in nursing administration utilizes knowledge from health and social sciences to address the needs of diverse populations through planned programs, education and advocacy.
- Demonstrating leadership in the application of interventions and technology related to policy, research, leadership, organization and health care management.
- Statistics in Nursing
- Research in Nursing
- Health Care Finance
- Clinical Leadership in Nursing with Clinical Practice
- Advanced Leadership, Policy and Population Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Administration View 493 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN)
- Successful completion of undergraduate statistics course
- A short essay including reason for seeking admission, anticipated personal gain, relevant preparation, and future professional plans
- Holding an unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse in their state of residence
- Cleared Criminal background check
- Evidence of current immunizations required by the Texas Department of Heath for students in health-related academic programs
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0.
International15676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7838 USD per semester during 12 months.
National15676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7838 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State8332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4166 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.