- For students wanting to specialise in marketing within the banking and financial services sectors
- Acquire the technical knowledge to understand how financial services products work, together with the marketing acumen necessary to compete successfully in this highly competitive sector.
- Undertake non-assessed intensive computer training covering Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Datastream, Eikon, MorningStar, S&P Capital IQ and other key financial databases and software systems
- Enjoy a range of innovative optional modules and dedicated career pathways with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Chartered Banker Institute (CBI) to tailor your studies to match your career aspirations
- Gain professional recognition and join a worldwide network of like-minded individuals to help build and sustain your career with the Marketing and Financial Management programme at The University of Exeter .
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Instruments
- Financial Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Analysis and Research
- Marketing Strategy
- Banking and Financial Services
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Marketing Management View 82 other Masters in Marketing Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A mid 2:2 degree (55%+) with honours in Accounting, Finance, Investment, Economics or related discipline from a recognised university. Evidence of mathematical/quantitative* ability is essential. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications such as CFA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICAS and CIMA.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28100 GBP per year during 9 months.
National17300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17300 GBP per year during 9 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.