Key facts about Aircraft Structures and Airworthiness Technology at Northwestern Polytechnical University:
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- You will need to pay 3,000 RMB as a deposit to the university before you can get admission letter, and usually it will be used as part Of the tuition fee.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Application of Finite Element Method
- Continuum Mechanics
- Theory of Plasticity
- Aeroelastic Design and Analysis for Aircraft
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 389 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in China
- Possess good physical and mental health.
- Aged under 35 years for Master's application(Cut-off date: 01st September,2021).
- Have either completed or will complete their bachelor's degree (16-year Education) for admission in master's before registration at NPU.
- Have strong capacity of scientific research and possess good academic results.
International4107 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4107 USD per year during 30 months.
- 30,000 CNY/Year
Living costs for Xi'an
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.