The Business Administration - Health Care Administration (Executive) course at the University of Delhi enables the mid-level health care professionals to gain insights into the health care institutions’ governance and organization structure, the functioning of various health care service providers, significance of social and preventive health, ethics and governance in health care sector, along with various managerial aspects like organizational behavior, health communication, human resource management, finance, operation, analytics, research, etc.
- Lay down a strong conceptual foundation in key functional areas and thereby enabling a high degree of academic flexibility that would allow the students to handcraft their HCA experiences.
- Elaborate on different facets of Health Care Management and prepare health care professionals to design effective programs catering to institutions and social health.
- Understand the disruptions in the health care industry and design effective process for Hospital Administration and other healthcare mediums.
- Conduct research on the emerging trends and ongoing business challenges in medical administration, to formulate a practical approach, and the solution with critical thinking and insights borrowed from general management.
- Inculcate leadership and multidisciplinary team management competencies and expertise at individual and organizational level, fostering a culture of boundary less, learning organization
- Organizational Behavior
- Quantitative Methods in Health Care
- Health Economics
- Accounting for Health Sector Managers
- Marketing Management in Health Care
- Financial Management for Health Care Managers
- IT in Health Care Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Administration Executive MBA View 5 other Masters in Executive MBA in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Document Supporting 12 years of School Education
- Transcripts/ Marksheets and Degrees of academic credentials
- Valid Certificate of TOEFL/Academic IELTS/ELPC
- Proof of financial support for the duration of the Certificate/ Diploma/Under-Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ M.Phil./Ph.D. enrolment.
- Recommendation letter from the parent University
International3947 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3947 USD per year during 24 months.
National3947 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3947 USD per year during 24 months.
International students pay the course fee (INR 3,24,000) plus:
- INR 48,000 registration fee (one-time)
- INR 18,000 fee (annual)
National: INR 3,24,000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.