Students at the University of Delhi will acquire the knowledge of the links between physical and biological sciences including Molecular Biology and Biological Physics. Also, adequate emphasis will be given to the applications of physics, chemistry, mathematics, statistics and computer science to biological sciences.
On the whole, the students completing M.Sc. Biophysics should be able to understand the interface between physical science and biological sciences, apply knowledge of the former to the latter and design research and industrial projects.
- Molecular Biophysics
- Physical Methods in Biology
- Photo-Biophysics, Radiation & Environmental Biophysics
- Programming and Data Analytics
- Cellular Biophysics & Bioenergetics
- Developmental Biology
- Membrane Biophysics and Neuro-Biophysics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics Biology Molecular Sciences View 9 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Document Supporting 12 years of School Education
- Transcripts/ Marksheets and Degrees of academic credentials
- Valid Certificate of TOEFL/Academic IELTS/ELPC
- Proof of financial support for the duration of the Certificate/ Diploma/Under-Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ M.Phil./Ph.D. enrolment.
- Recommendation letter from the parent University
International1567 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1567 USD per year during 24 months.
National1567 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1567 USD per year during 24 months.
International students pay the course fee (INR 1,29,000) plus:
- INR 48,000 registration fee (one-time)
- INR 18,000 fee (annual)
National: INR 1,29,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.