On completion of this Business and Organisational Psychology course at University of Westminster , you’ll be equipped to implement, diagnose and communicate organisational business psychology interventions and solutions and contribute to building strategic behavioural capacity to support organisational strategic aims.
You’ll learn how to launch and track recruitment campaigns using pymetrics, AI, data analytics and discover the latest applied practice in e-recruitment, as well as explore how positive psychology can increase organisational effectiveness.
Successful completion of this course will enable you to specialise in the areas of business and organisational psychology, human resources, management and leadership roles in both private and public sector organisations, training and development or consultancy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Research Methods
- Leading and Managing for Diversity
- Business and Organisational Psychology MSc Project
- Positive Psychology and Wellbeing at Work
- Psychology of Coaching and Mentoring for Professional Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology View 884 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A minimum of a lower second class honours degree (2:2). Relevant degree disciplines include Psychology, Business, Social Science or Science. Graduate-level work experience in all areas will be considered. Applicants who do not meet one or both of the two criteria above but have relevant experience will also be considered for entry on an individual basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.