Complete your Online MBA in one year
Gain marketable skills that accelerate your career in as little as 12 months. The AACSB-accredited Online MBA at Saint Mary's College of California is designed so students can work at their own pace without being tied down to a classroom schedule. Our program empowers you to master the fundamentals of business through the experience and insight of our award-winning faculty. Our applied approach gives you the skills to develop business strategies in real-world business settings and apply them to your work immediately.
- Achieve your degree without interrupting your career
- Access the same quality curriculum and faculty as on-campus
- Take advantage of personalized career and leadership consulting services
- Live, work, and study from anywhere
- Network with some of the best minds in industry, including over 7k alumni
- Select classes to fit your schedule
Personal and Engaging
Although you'll access your classes when it fits your schedule, it doesn't mean you'll be alone. By joining the Online MBA program, you will engage in classroom activities, online discussions with professors and business partners, experiential learning, business writing, and interact with students and professors from around the world, all of which have been carefully selected for this innovative program.
Reputation for Excellence
For more than 80 years, the School of Economics and Business Administration has trained future leaders to make a greater impact on business around the globe. The college holds some of the most prestigious rankings worldwide, including US News & World Report, Princeton Review, and Wall Street Journal.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applications in Modern Managerial Economics
- Analytics for Effective Decision Making
- Confident Communication
- Strategic Decisions in Operations and Supply Chain
- Navigating Accounting for Success
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- April 24 (international)
- August 25 (Domestic)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 686 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Professional work experience:
Minimum 5 years full-time, rich work experience
Applicants for admission to the Online MBA program must hold a bachelor’s degree. The minimum GPA for admission is a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
If applicants’ GPA is below a 3.0 they must submit official GMAT or GRE scores. The GMAT code is: 3HX-9C-97. The GRE code is: 8798.
- Online Graduate Application
- Non-refundable $50 Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of colleges or universities with a degree conferred (electronic preferred)
- A resume of relevant business experience
- Two letters of recommendation from an individual who can discuss the applicant's professional experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International45360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45360 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National45360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45360 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State45360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45360 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.