Students of the Nutritional Sciences - Dietetics Practice from Oklahoma State University gain a fundamental understanding of evidence-based recommendations used in dietetics and nutritional sciences and experience translating evidence into practice. After successful completion of the program, graduates are eligible to take the Registration Exam for Dietitians.
All graduate faculty possess a PhD and/or Registered Dietitian credentials and integrate personal experiences and research into the curriculum, including the role of micronutrients in cancer, diet effects on the microbiome, metabolic risk indicators, nutrition and fitness for military and first-responders and obesity prevention programs and policy. Many faculty also serve with Oklahoma Cooperative Extension.
- Dietetic Internship Clinical Practicum
- Dietetic Internship Community Nutrition Practicum
- Contemporary Issues in Dietetics Practice
- Nutrition Education and Behavior Change
- Public Health Nutrition and Food Policy
- Advanced Nutrition in the Pathophysiology of Chronic Disease
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Students applying through the Dietetic Internship Centralized Application Services (DICAS) have a deadline of February 15.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences Food Sciences View 2312 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Graduate College application
- Submit transcripts from all previously attended institutions (3.0 minimum undergraduate GPA required)
- Current resume/vita and
- Names of three professional references who will be contacted to write letters of recommendation
- Personal goals statement (1-2 pages)
- GRE scores are recommended, but not required.
- If English is a second language, applicants must submit results for TOEFL or IELTS tests.
International17890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17890 USD per year during 12 months.
National17890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17890 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7550 USD per year during 12 months.
International students without assistantship tuition - $20,860/year (18-hour estimate)
Living costs for Stillwater
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.