The Chinese economy and business continue to develop rapidly. There is booming demand for advanced management education as executives in middle to senior management now face new challenges due to intense competitions locally and globally, and more business opportunities due to increased foreign investment. The part-time Master of Business Administration (Bi-weekly) is offered at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
On successful completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Financial Accounting Foundations
- Managerial Microeconomics
- Corporate Finance
- Information and Technology Management
- Operations Management
- Marketing Strategy and Policy
- Strategic Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 27 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Hong Kong (SAR)
- Applicants seeking admission to a master's degree program should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, or an approved equivalent qualification.
- A GMAT or a GRE score
- Three years of work experience
- Employment history will play a critical role in the admission process.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the English language is important for successful completion of the program.
- Applicants with more than seven years' full-time work experience may apply for a GMAT waiver, which is subject to approval.
International43567 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 65351 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National43567 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 65351 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.