The Kellogg Executive Master of Business Administration at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology is tailor-made for senior executives who have attained positions of leadership in their organizations. Participants not only learn from topnotch faculty of both Schools but also from a student body with extremely diverse backgrounds, industries and nationalities. The program encourages executives to think differently, look at their operations in a new way and relentlessly question and challenge. It is designed to help them address complex business and management issues ahead in a global and integrative context.
On successful completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Frameworks for Strategic Analysis
- Analytical Approach to Uncertainty
- Accounting: Financial Reports, Control and Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Leadership and Organizations
- Statistical Decision Analysis
- Managerial Finance
- Operations Management
- Law and the Corporate Manager
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 27 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants seeking admission to a master's degree program should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, or an approved equivalent qualification.
- Eight years of full-time post-qualification work experience
- Must be sponsored and supported by the company
- Applicants must be interviewed before admission to the program.
- They are outstanding and have potential within the organization;
- They are holding, or will soon hold, positions of executive responsibilities that make the program of value in furthering their career; and
- They have both the time and motivation to make the commitment to attend classes and prepare assignments.
International122287 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 183431 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National122287 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 183431 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.