The scope of the programme includes radiation therapy, diagnostic imaging, nuclear medicine and medical health physics, and thus fulfils the educational requirements of a medical physicist.
The curriculum is aligned with the international standards of medical physics graduate education. The teaching faculty include a large number of experienced clinical professionals, including clinical medical physicists, oncologists and radiologists.
The programme prepares students for careers in clinical medical physics, medical technology research and development, academia, government regulation, the healthcare industry, entrepreneurship, etc.
- To develop students' critical analysis and evaluation ability;
- To cultivate in students the qualities and attributes that are expected of healthcare professionals;
- To promote greater awareness and reflection within the profession and the healthcare industry to improve the quality of healthcare services; and
- To develop students' leadership ability.
- Radiation Physics
- Radiation Therapy Physics
- Clinical Practicum of Medical Physics
- Virtual Reality in Healthcare
- Advanced Technology and Clinical Application in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Physics View 16 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree in physics, applied physics or engineering physics;
- A Bachelor’s degree in natural sciences, mathematics, engineering, radiography or health technology.
- Applications will be considered on the basis of the information (such as academic achievements, professional qualifications and work experience) provided in the application.
- You may be required to attend an interview and/or test.
- Departments will consider applications on a rolling basis until places are filled.
- Some programmes will receive applications in two rounds
International14520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 18 months.
National14000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 18 months.
- HK$5,500 per credit for local students
- HK$5,700 per credit for non-local students
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.